A good light makes you look professional
The Kodak Ring Light 10″ is an easy-to-use professional light solution for online video calls, YouTube content or product photography. Elegantly designed not just to look great but also to easily blend in, in any professional environment.
Soft Light Quality
Soft and gentle light is the main feature of ring lights. The gentle circular light also reduces unwanted harsh shadows and brings out only the best features of the subject.
Adjustable Color Balance
By adjusting the color balance, you can create different photo or video moods and match the ring lights light to the surrounding color balance.
Elegantly designed not just to look great but to also easily blend in, in any professional environment.
- Measuring in at 10” in diameter, this light is super compact and easy to use.
- 120 powerful individual LED's is guaranteed to pack a serious punch.
- Featuring a sturdy carry case, take your light on the go or pack for later use.
- Universal smartphone holder and ¼ inch camera attachment make this light a truly universal solution.
- Compatible with all smartphones and cameras up to 4.4 lbs (2kg)
- Adjustable Color balance: warm, neutral, cool (3500K-5500K) and CRI 92 enables any skin tone to look natural.
- Durable aluminium alloy tripod with adjustable height (38cm – 73cm)
- Adjustable Brightness (10%-100%)
- Durable pearl silver coated aluminum alloy core
- 120 High quality individual LEDs
- CRI 92
- Easy setup and operation
- USB Plug 5v/2a (works with a Power Bank or USB-AC Plug)
- Compatible with all smartphones and Action cams
- Bluetooth shutter included
What is in the box
Ring Light 10", Adjustable Tripod, Ball head, Bluetooth Shutter, Universal smartphone holder, 1/4" Camera attachment, Usb plug with light control panel and Travel Case
38cm - 73cm
Camera and Smartphone optimised
10 INCH / 25 CM
CRI 91 Colour accuracy
3500k-5500k Adjustable color balance
Works with any device
Smartphones - Cameras - Laptops - Web cams
This Kodak ring light is also compatible with all smartphones, making it a hugely versatile device suitable for everyone. Simply adjust the included tripod to your preferred height (38cm - 73cm), switch on, and you’re good to go!
Looking to upgrade your team’s online presence?
In online video lighting is everything. That’s why having a Ring Light is a must when you want to be convincing over a video call. Send us an email via our contact form in case you are looking to order 5 or more units for your team for custom pricing.Contact us
Yes. The bluetooth remote allows you to operate your smartphone camera (remote triggering), and the remote attached to the power cord allows you to operate the Ring Light.
Yes. The Kodak trademark, logo and trade dress are used under license from Kodak. The Kodak Ring Light is a combined production of Kodak and Eye Caramba Ltd, produced under the Kodak license. You can also see the Kodak Ring Light listed on the official Kodak website at https://www.kodak.com/
While using the Kodak Ring Light 10'' outdoors is possible if you have a sufficient power source, however the product is designed to be used indoors and therefore we do not guarantee usage in rugged or wet conditions.
The ring light has no external battery, and can only be used when plugged into a power source. The Bluetooth shutter remote battery last for approximately one year.
You can follow the below instructions for basic usage of the product.
- Plug the power cord to USB adapter
- Press ON/0FF button found in the light controller to turn the light on
- Press + to increase light output power
- Press – to decrease light output power
- Press -> <- to toggle between color temperature modes
- After using the product, always turn it off and do not leave unattended
- Let light cool for 10minutes before packing away
See our how to blog post for additional information!
You can plug the ring light into your laptop, but we generally do not recommend to do this since not all laptops are capable of outputting enough power, which might cause overheating.
If you wear glasses, Ring Lights may lead to additional glare if the light comes directly from the front. You can avoid this by changing the light’s angle by raising it to its maximum height or placing it on the side rather than directly in front of you.
Kodak Ring Light 10'' is powerful enough to be operated as the main source of light and no additional lighting is needed. However, if you wish to take photos or video further away from the subject, additional lighting is recommended.
No. The light needs to be connected to a USB 5V/2A output socket in order to operate. Please note that if you wish to use a standard socket for powering your Ring Light you need to have a USB adapter, for example any smartphone charger will do the trick.
Yes. There are 10 different brightness levels to choose from.
Yes. The maximum height of the tripod (including the ring light is) 73cm / 28 inches and minimum of 38cm / 15 inches.